Signed sealed delivered.

9.21.2011

Who knew it would take no less than three post offices, three scales, and four post office clerks (one of whom, I believe to have been high) to figure out how many postage stamps my apparently high maintenance wedding invitations would require.  The correct number of stamps? 3. 


Dear lord, people better come to this wedding.  


In the meantime, I spent the morning at the Puyallup Fair, an excursion that I have no desire to repeat, but a curious outing to say the least. Though I was tempted by the fried bacon-wrapped jalapeƱo poppers (seriously?) and the Krustypups (who doesn't like corn-dogs?), I settled for some frozen yogurt and of course a scone (+ one for mom).  




 Do the Puyallup. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

GOBOOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger