Louboutin.

1.03.2012

8 years a little late, but I'm finally concluding the second part of the sixth season of Sex and the City.  I know how the story ends, and I've indulged in the movies multiple times, but I can't help but feel a bit sad, as if I'm saying goodbye to old and dear, comfortable friends.  And it leaves me hoping, even longing for friends as close (albeit dependent) as the foursome in this chic and witty series.  Girlfriends to count on, to tell the most grotesque and graphic of secrets.  Friends who know what you need before you do. Perhaps this is unrealistic and I should set my sights on something more in-tune with reality than an acclaimed HBO comedy.  But I think what it reminds me of is the fact that we all want to be known.  



Or perhaps what makes it all the more alluring is the Chanel. The Dior.  The Louboutin's. The rationalizing of $500 shoes. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

GOBOOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger