Cabin fever.

1.20.2012

Nike's arrived at my doorstep this afternoon.  Thank you Nordstrom.  Curling irons arrive from Amazon tomorrow.  Newly purchased items from Sephora rest at my feet on the coffee table.  We're in the mood for a little pampering.  A little pick-me-up.  A little "I can make it till spring" pep-talk.  Not an exact recipe by any means, but I find that retail therapy often does the trick.  Fortunately my indecisive nature protects me from frequent bouts of buyers remorse.  I strive for more decisive instincts in other areas of my life.  





Other forms of snow-induced cabin fever therapy include The House of Mirth, wine, and Valrhona chocolate. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

GOBOOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger