Cravings.

1.25.2012

Hot chocolate. For the first time in my adult life I chose hot chocolate over morning coffee.  I had hot chocolate twice yesterday. I've had it at least once a day for the last five days. I had it for dinner yesterday.  I want more right now. I day-dream about melting down the bar of chocolate sitting on my kitchen counter and mixing it with milk in a saucepan. What kind of person day-dreams about melting chocolate? 



On a different note... I've discovered a whole new medium of shopping.  Online shopping, with the option for home "try-on". 

Warby Parker not only designs and makes incredibly affordable eyewear, but you can order up to five pairs to try on at home for five days. The perfect antidote for indecision and anxiety when ordering something one hasn't seen in person.  Beyond being amazing in the first respect, Warby Parker's "buy a pair, give a pair" program takes a page out of the TOMs book.  For every pair of glasses they sell, they provide glasses to someone in need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

GOBOOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger