entertain us.

1.05.2012

Midnight in Paris.  Such a glorious film.  One I could watch continuously, if only for the enchanting music and the beautiful cinematography.  White wine on the rocks, my interview behind me, and my cold slowly but promisingly packing up and moving out. An enjoyable evening to be sure.  




This little illness has made me so grateful for my normal stamina.  I am longing to go out.  To go on a walk without feeling like I'll collapse.  My new Wii fit is taunting me from the corner, yoga sounds fantastic. But mostly I'm running out of amusements to peruse on the internet, even Pinterest can't keep up with me... *refresh, refresh*.  Facebook updates are no longer alluring.  And I can only skim so far back into the blogs that I follow.  I can somewhat relate with the melodramatic words of Nirvana "i feel stupid and contagious, here we are now entertain us."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

GOBOOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger