tinto de verano.

1.09.2012

We've had a relatively mild winter, by most standards.  The typical rain.  The typical 42 degrees F.  The typical grey days.  We haven't been plagued by ice and sleet, slick roads and the like.  All in all, besides missing the wonder of a snowy night, I don't have many complaints. 


My two vacations this winter, having taken me to the island of Maui and the coast of San Diego, have left me longing for summer.  You would have thought these escapes from the drab of winter would've provided me with enough vitamin D and sandal wearing to tide-me-over. Not. 


In honor of my longing for summer, we made tinto de verano tonight. I can almost pretend it's July, and the sun hasn't gone down yet...  almost.


red wine + sanpellegrino + ice 


delightful.  And a perfectly indulgent drink to accompany The Bachelor.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

GOBOOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger