A Birthday Party.

4.29.2012

The four little ones below (of whom I take far too many pictures) are so precious to me. They are incredibly lucky.  Surrounded by adults, family and friends, who would do just about anything for them. I hope some day they will know how dearly they are loved. 


Not because they are beautiful, which they are.
Not because they are constantly amusing, which they also are.
And not because they smile and hold out their arms for an embrace whenever they see us coming.
But simply because they are. 
The love I have for them as an aunt is indescribable, I can't imagine the depth to which their parents adore them.
Emily, the darling and winsome 8 year old we celebrated on Saturday, was born when I was not even 15.  In many ways we've grown up together.  From deep knee lunges to bounce her to sleep as an infant, to seeing her radiant smiling face looking up at me on my wedding day. I can't wait to continue growing up together.
Emily girl, I love you. 
 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

GOBOOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger