On the bright side

8.20.2011

things about me [that I sometimes wish weren't true]


1. I live in organized chaos [while I appreciate organization, when it comes to my own belongings, it just doesn't pan out that way]
2. I'm shy [often misconstrued as anti-social]
3. I'm anti-social [who are we kidding]
4. I hate running [or any exercise for that matter. minus dancing]
5. Drinking alcohol just makes me extremely sleepy [Night night Elisa]
6. When I have a moment of free time I over-book myself [in a brief moment of relaxation my most grandiose plans emerge]
7. I don't have the patience to journal
8. I'm overly critical/worrisome [if you ask me, the worst case scenario is always a very real and present possibility]
9. I can't stomach scary movies
10. I have no idea what I want to do with my life [the little fact that started this reflection]


On the bright side... there's always bakeries, travel, and friends. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

GOBOOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger