Slippers and a staple gun.

2.12.2012

The good news is I won... If you count finishing the re-upholstery of my desk chair without driving a staple through my beloved and necessary opposable thumb winning, then yes, Elisa - 1, staple gun - 0. .  


Upon examining the situation through a more critical lens, it is evident that the staple gun in fact put up a respectable fight. With a determined sense of will and disobedience, the staple gun required that I reload the staples for every shot, and then utilize my slipper covered foot to steady the "spring-loaded" staple barrel.  In total, requiring three of my four limbs. 


Touché


But like I said. I won. 


In other victories...



  1. I have made a list of apartment projects that I am keen to get started on. 
  2. The dazzling yellow roses sitting behind me mark 3, count them 3, fabulous months of marriage

[note: this is not a photo of the actual chair I re-upholstered... I am not nearly that talented, and the staple gun would surely have had the better of me]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

GOBOOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger