What I do for fun.

3.31.2012

For the past week I've taken a little break from writing, whether from boredom or lack of inspiration I'm not sure. But I've instead used my time to continue doing what I've done for a long time: researching and sifting through the archives of other blogs.  I'm so inspired by what people choose to write, photograph, design, create, bake, cook, even where they choose to travel and eat. It's a window into their lives and creative thought process. I vacillate between jealousy and awe, defeat and motivation.  Anyways, enough of my deep thoughts.  I'm going to continue to share with you the things I have stumbled upon.  Enjoy.  


Absolutely beautiful, from Australia. Oh, how I wish I had taken these photos. 



Not a blog per-say, but immensely helpful.  If only I had a plot of land I could dig up and destroy. 
 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

GOBOOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger