Lemon Yellow & Tea Time.

4.01.2012

I love that any time I return from a trip, no matter how short, home just feels so good. comfortable. familiar.  I think home is happy to see me too.  Absence most definitely makes the heart grow fonder.


That being said, I oddly enjoy the organization and design of a packed suitcase/bag.  I love seeing everything in its place.  Seeing all the things that I couldn't bear to be without compiled into one space.  My favorite book, my journal, that sweater that goes with just about anything, my floral makeup bag, etc. It's satisfying.


High tea is also satisfying.  And seems perfectly appropriate for spring (or the theoretical idea of spring...).  Ladylike, fresh, and decadent in simplicity. 


1. Slice-&-Bake Lemon Shortbread.
2. Lemon Cream Pie with Gingersnap Crust. *Baking project for Easter Sunday.
3. English Breakfast Silk Romper
4. En Pointe Flats.


and... are you ready for this? 


5. Lemon Cake with Black Tea Frosting






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

GOBOOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger