Frances & Fern Photography

12.02.2012

I am so pleased and beyond excited to introduce to you Frances and Fern Photography.

As close friends and family know, I spent the summer working as an intern for the brilliant and wonderfully talented Chantal Andrea.  I am exceptionally grateful for the experience and the tools I added to my belt.  What's more, I will continue to work and shoot collaboratively with Chantal Andrea Photography as an associate photographer.

I invite you to take a look around my new site (you'll find a link conveniently placed in the bar above).  In the coming months I hope to be able to share many new projects with you. 

Goboot has been instrumental in this process and I will continue to use this space to share the joys and daily musings of life.  However, Goboot will also serve as a blog for current Frances & Fern work - where business and pleasure collide, if you will.  

So here we go!  






P.S. Some of you may be wondering where I come up with these obscure and seemingly 
meaningless names... Goboot, Frances & Fern.   They were each been born out of routine moments in my married adventure and hold a measure of whimsy and encouragement for me.  I don't have much more of an explanation that can be quickly divulged here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

GOBOOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger