Bouncing ideas.

2.22.2012

As I thought about what to write today nothing spectacular came to mind. Not that what I write about is usually spectacular, it's often mundane and ordinary.  But still, I strive to at least write something honest and entertaining. Here were a few ideas that bounced around in my brain as I drove to "work" (my unpaid volunteer position) this morning and continue to bounce around now...

  1. How much wiser and more intelligent I feel after listening to NPR's Morning Edition... however random the news stories are. At least now I'm in the know.
  2. How leftover chicken noodle soup is more of a chicken noodle casserole... not necessarily a bad thing.
  3. How much I love this new skirt. How I'm thinking I should invest in more skirts.
  4. How excited I am that my little windowsill herb garden has a teeny tiny sprout (almost invisible to the naked eye, but not to me).
  5. How attempting to hide things in your boot is not nearly as graceful or stealth as originally imagined. 
  6. How when they say it's a tough economy to find a job in, they're not kidding. That would be a lame joke.
  7. How much I love this wallpaper, and how I wish I lived in an abode that allowed me to put up wallpaper.
  8. How I'm thinking I should round off this list with 10 things.
  9. How exciting it is to find a new blog that I like/admire/will now follow every day.  Such as this.
  10. How this could solve all of life's problems, or at least make them a lot easier to tackle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

GOBOOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger